Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Would You Call This a CarboBlog?

In our never ending quest to dump our excess baggage, America has jumped on the low-carb bandwagon in a big way. I'll readily admit to needing to drop XX pounds myself. Opus's profile to the right here isn't far off. Now comes the merger of two crazes. CarbWire has started publishing a blog of the same name with news and information for carb counters everywhere. Since I'll be adding them to my own RSS list, I thought I'd give them a plug.

On a related note, Thechnorati is a site devoted to tracking the content of blogs in general. You can let them do the work of alerting you when something about one of your interests comes along. FWIW, I didn't find CarbWire directly through them, but from a posting at the ever useful BoingBoing (yet another plug) from someone who did find them there. Confused yet?

1 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger Jon Gales said...

Welcome to blogging :). I'm the co-founder of CarbWire, and I (gasp) found you through Technorati.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home