Evil Assault Weapons Ban, Part 9999898...
- The weapon is nearly five feet long, which makes it about as covert as a bus.
- It weighs nearly 30 pounds unloaded. Over three times the weight of a "regular" evil-assault-rifle.
- The ammunition weighs nearly 1.5 pounds per round. No one is going to carry much of this without a truck.
- The ammo costs $3.00 - $4.00 per round. Governments don't care, but everyone else does.
- The rifle is semi-automatic, and uses a ten round magazine. If you want to spray a crowd, you would need an army M2.
- Explosive ammunition exists, but it is already illegal to sell to civilians. How banned can you get?
- The recoil is brutal. No one (besides Arnold Schwarzenegger) is going to fire this from the hip as shown in the photo.