Eight Things A Credit Card User Should Know
PBS, Frontline, and the NY Times have collaborated on a series called The Secret Life Of Credit Cards last year. I must have missed it :( Of particular interest are the Eight Things A Credit Card User Should Know. These include:
- The bank can raise your rate whenever it likes.
- Your credit score
- There is no limit on late charges
- It's important to read the fine print
- Many Americans are inattentive (Duh! This is news?)
- There is no federal limit on interest rates